PSYCHOLOGIST APPLY NOW
• Complete comprehensive Psychological batteries on children and adolescents in foster care. Ensure written reports are in case record.
• Completes and ensures all written reports are in the case record.
• Conducts and completes initial developmental and mental health screenings on all admissions.
• Conducts and completes annual developmental and mental health screenings.
• Functions as part of a multi-disciplinary team working in close collaboration with Psychiatrist, nurse case manager, Social workers and foster care caseworker.
• Attends FTC conferences as assigned.
• If schedule permits will provide individual and group psychotherapy to children and adolescents.
NYS licensed Psychologist required. Scheduled to work in both sites (Staten Island/Brooklyn) based on Program needs as determined by Director. Must be available to work varied hours Monday – Friday, between 9am 7 pm.
CASE MANAGER- Brooklyn APPLY NOW
• Track, monitor and ensure all Foster Care and Family Day Care records are in compliance with ACS regulations.
• Ensure past medical, immunization, and psychiatric history is obtained on all new intakes.
• Prepare clients file with appropriate forms for scheduled health service appointments.
• Obtain, review and follow up with all external health service provider treatment plans.
• Enter all ACS required health service documentation into the state CONNECTIONS system.
• Maintain and ensure all record documentation for assigned caseload is filed audit ready.
• Schedule all required client health service appointment including lab appointments.
• LPN or RN and case management experience required. Work schedule hours may vary
MENTAL HEALTH CLINICIAN- Brooklyn APPLY NOW
• Conduct psychological assessments for children to assess the need for mental health treatment and updates as needed for various foster care referrals • Conducts initial mental health screenings and annual mental health screenings as assigned • Provides individual counseling to children and adolescents. Including collateral session with caretaker and birth parent as needed for enhance treatment. • Provides group counseling for children, adolescent as parents • Completes and maintains all required documentation including but not limited to progress notes and treatment plans. • Enter all required mental health information into the connections system • Regular contact with foster care staff to integrate services • Participates in FTCs and bimonthly Clinical Diagnostic Team conferences • Participates in weekly peer/individual or group supervision • Attends all required trainings to enhance skills working with high risk population Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) required. At least 2 or more years of experience providing therapy in a mental health facility, preferably working with children. Must be available to work varied hours Monday – Friday, between 10am 7 pm
SUPERVISOR, Preventive Services – Staten Island APPLY NOW
• Provide direct supervision to the case planners ensuring the program meets all mandates
• Assist walk-ins when needed
• Facilitates and documents Family Teen Conferences, and other meetings with families that result in a service plan for the family
• Ensure that all reporting requirements with Connections and PROMIS are completed an all ACS requirements for the programs are met
• Responsible to interact with program monitors to ensure programs are successful and at full capacity
• Maintain a positive relationship with community networks and with appropriate agencies and community groups to benefit the programs and the agency
• Conduct employee evaluations and utilize progressive discipline in addressing employee issues
• Complete monthly case review and enter note in Connections
• Conduct quarterly case record reviews (physical records)
• Work in collaboration with the QA dept to monitor FASP’, casework contacts and other QA mandates and ensure that all FTC’s are scheduled and held.
• Provide back-up for other supervisors in the Preventive programs
• Provide CASAC assessments, counseling and staff education to FT/R clients and attend monthly Clinical Diagnostic meetings, if applicable
SW / LMSW degree and driver’s license required; CASAC preferred. 3+ years of progressive supervisory experience preferred
FOSTER CARE SUPERVISORS APPLY NOW
• Complete and manage all reports in a timely manner
• Manage the staff completion of timely FASP’s, Permanency Hearing Reports, connections progress notes and plan amendments
• Provide weekly supervision to staff to facilitate the service plan through referrals, planning and casework counseling
• Reassess permanency-planning goals periodically to facilitate permanency
• Ensures that the caseworkers are prepared to participation in the Family Team, Placement Preservation, Goal Change and Reunification Conferences
• Attend Family Team, Placement Preservation, Goal Change and Reunification Conferences
• Monitor staff attendance and presentations in Family Court
• Participate in on-going training to enhance job skills
MSW / LMSW / LCSW degree and driver’s license required. Prior experience in child welfare preferred
EDUCATIONAL SPECIALIST – Staten Island APPLY NOW
• Complete all required fieldwork and reports in a timely manner and document all school visits
• Monitor and Maintain compliance with educational milestones and time frames with City and State regulations
• Reassess educational plans and IEP’s on an ongoing basis
• Facilitate the service plan through educational referrals
• Facilitate the monthly TFFC Foster Parent cluster Group
• Maintain contacts with school personnel in regards to student’s progress in school; attend all IEP’s, suspension meetings and truancy issues
• As needed will coordinate and participate in meetings with school teachers and other service providers who work with our TFFC children and families
• Reassess and make referrals for special education placement for children as needed
• In conjunction with supervisor will assist with socio therapist contacts
• Participate in on-going trainings to enhance job skills
• Attend ASC Educational Forums
MSW or Master’s degree in Education and driver’s license required. Prior experience preferred
CASEWORKERS - FOSTER CARE DEPT APPLY NOW
• Complete all reports in a timely manner
• Complete all required fieldwork on a monthly basis
• Monitor and maintain compliance with casework milestones and time frames with City and State regulations
• Facilitate the service plan through referrals, planning and Casework counseling
• Schedule and monitor visits as needed
• Reassess permanency-planning goals periodically to facility permanency in light of time frames
• Participate in on-going trainings to enhance job skills